Monday, July 13, 2020

Layouts Old and New | CZ Design

I have followed Cathy Zielske for as long as I've been scrapbooking. Through her work, I've watched her kids grow up. I feel like we're old friends that go way back. I'm pretty sure we could be besties. 

I've also taken several of her on-line classes through the years. The pages I created from those classes, continue to be some of my most cherished layouts. 

I have loved her elegant simple style from day one. 

Here are a few of the layouts I created from the class, Design Your Life, circa 2008. Back when I actually used physical paper and pictures.






Oh. My Heart... Those sweet little faces, that have grown and changed so much. I'm so, SO grateful to have all these stories captured through the years.  Scrapbooking is something I've never regretted in the 20+ years that I've been doing it. 

In 2017, Cathy offered Design Your Life again, only this time it was in a digital format. I took it again. And if it's possible,  I loved my layouts even more. 







These days, all of my layouts are done digitally. I was super excited to find out that that Cathy has just launched her very own digital download shop. Check it out here:

I'm no stranger to the 'scraplift' if I see something that resonates, I will definitely try to recreate it. Now I don't have to re-create! I can simply download the template design and get to work. How awesome is that? And heaven knows, there are a ton of Cathy templates that resonate with me. 

Everything in Cathy's shop is on sale, 40% off, through July 19th at 11:59 PM EDT. Discount code can be found below.   

 



Here are a few of the layouts I've recently created, using her templates: 


Layered Template 047  | Paper - Jessica Sprague Just Beachy


Layered Template 151  |  Splendid Fiins Mixed Bag Kit

Layered Template 002 | 2014 Studio Calico Digital Basics [In a Creative Bubble]



This is just so exciting! I can't wait to continue on with my simple story telling. 

No comments: