Monday, February 3, 2020

February Template Freebie | Sahlin Studio

I'm always excited to see what Sahlin Studios free monthly template looks like. This month I had so much fun creating a layout with the template. The template is free to download through the month of February only, so get it while you can. Follow this link to download.

Here is the template:



I can't lie, I love a good list. 

And top 10 favourites, its a pretty awesome way to document things.

I spent a few days thinking about this, and what I wanted my top 10 to be. Then Barry and I got to talking about Lost one night [my all time favourite tv show] and I thought there have been so many great shows over the years. Suddenly, my top 10 idea was born. 

Often in memory keeping, we overlook recording something like favourite tv shows through the years. Some of the every day stuff we look forward to, but don't really talk about. Some of these shows we watch/watched together. Others I watched on my own. But every single one of these shows  evokes a reaction or memory in me. 


We still watch re-runs of shows like Seinfeld and Friends, on a pretty regular basis. The kids watch them with us too now, and all the jokes we laughed at in years past, we're laughing at again with them. Also, the 'one liners' we've adopted from some of these shows, let's face it, mostly Joey and Kramer-isms, my kids can relate to. So fun. 

Modern family is wrapping up, they'll be done in 2020. Watching the last few episodes, knowing it's over,  has been a bit sad. The Good Place, which has only run for 4 seasons, is also finishing up, and I absolutely, LOVE this show. 

It's certainly been a good run. Love that we are able to watch reruns, or get access to old shows these days at the click of a few buttons. 

Nothing has come close to comparing to Lost in my opinion. Such a great show. A date night for Barry and I once a week for the 6 years it ran. We have all the DVD's of that show. Maybe this summer we'll watch that series again with the kids. 

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

Winter Stories Kit: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Winter-Stories-Kit.html


No comments: