Friday, February 21, 2020

Birds of a Feather Collection | Sahin Designs

Birds of a Feather Collection is the newest release from Sahin Designs in collaboration with Rachel Jefferies. This collection also comes with some ready-made templates, which can make your memory keeping so much easier!

Here's a quick look at the collection: 

Birds of a Feather Digital Scrapbook Collection - Sahin Designs & Rachel Jefferies

Through February 23rd, this collection is 20% off and can be found on Elif's Lilypad Store.  If you're a newsletter subscriber, you'll have received a 50% link, for the bundle. That too is valid through the 23rd of February. 

There were a couple of elements from this collection that I honed in on, and new I wanted to use. Number one, was the 'Us' journal card.  I knew as soon as I saw it, I wanted to tell a story about Us,  our family of four. I also loved the little blue heart and the bird house stitching. So I went to work fiddling with those elements, adding others through the process. 

Here is my finished layout, which is 8x8. 


I really love how it turned out. And the story it tells. Feel grateful for this crew of mine.  

The following Sahin Designs products were used: 

Paper:  https://the-lilypad.com/store/Birds-Of-A-Feather-Papers.html
Journal Cards:  https://the-lilypad.com/store/Birds-Of-A-Feather-Cards.html

No comments: