Saturday, February 1, 2020

February Feature Product: Word Art | Sahlin Studio

February's featured product from Sahlin Studio is Word Art.

For the entire month of February Sahlin Studio is offering 35% off her entire category of Word Art. This is an extensive category with all types of  different word packs. Click here to scroll through the impressive list. 

Trust me when I say, you'll have a hard time choosing which Word Art to pick, there are almost too many to choose from.  

I used All About This digital Stamps.

All About This (Digital Stamps)

I wanted a final page to close off 2019's Project Life album. 

This is a bit of a compilation of things that happened throughout the year, though very vague. It's touching only on a few moments. 

The last few years I've kept track of the books I've read, and I knew I wanted to include that. I wanted to highlight a few things that have happened over the year. I loved the idea of a collage of all the places we visited on our road trip last summer. So this page was born.  


I think it's the perfect last page of my album. 

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

Using All About This: https://the-lilypad.com/store/All-About-This-Digital-Stamps.html
Journal Cards: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Ice-Cards.html


No comments: