Thursday, April 25, 2019

PL2019 - Week 13

I love that I have all these quirky stories to tell.

As an aside, I'm most likely going to follow along with Ali Edwards - A week in the life, this year. 

I think...  

Maybe... 

Well, probably... 

Last years was a bit of a bust. I don't think I shared it here on my blog... In fact, I'm not even totally convinced I finished it... I'll have to go see if I can track it down. I had a quick look for it, and it's not with all the other 'Week in the Life' albums I've done. Good grief... Where could it be? 

Come to think of it... I'm not even sure I ever shared 2018's December Daily. Did I? I'll have to check that out too.  [Update, yet, I did share that one, it can be found here if you're interested]

Any way, I think Ali is beginning her WITL on May 6th. I haven't decided how I'm going to handle that yet. But as usual, I know I'll regret it if I don't do something... 

For now, here is week 13 of my project life album.

  • My birthday dinner,  not great photos, because it was dark, but at least I got them. 
  • Barry in his element at Canadian Tire [or any home type store]
  • Seeing Captain Marvel was a must before the new Avengers EndGame movie comes out!
  • Gaming in the basement, on a headset, chatting and laughter with friends. 
The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

PM - Movie Elements: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Movies-Elements.html
PM - Move J. Cards: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Movies-Journal-Cards.html

And now, I have to go track down last years Week in the Life mini album. 

No comments: