Friday, April 19, 2019

PL2019 - Week 11 & 12


Another combined week. 

It's so funny how sometimes I have an abundance of photos, and sometimes I'm really pressing to come up with enough photos. 

Like I have said before. I'm okay with having some weeks here and there that are either combined, or really light on photos. For the most part, I'm just glad that I'm documenting. I'm never going to regret that. 

Another thing that has come to light, is my teenagers are not always thrilled to be front and centre anymore. Sadly, I suspected this time would come. Are they still getting photographed? Indeed they are. But I'm being mindful of the photos I post.

Here is weeks 11 & 12: 

  • An example of teen privacy that I'm trying to be respectful of. 
  • Our Adrenaline wind up. Will miss these faces for sure. You become very close to the people you spend so much time with each week. 
  • Adding to the feeling of spring by making a yarn bird feeder, to help with nest building. 
  • Barry got a crazy finger infection that came out of nowhere. 
  • Date night to the only Flames game of the year. We got to see Iggy's jersey in the rafters. 
  • Sweet little cookie seller... Selling original Girl Guide cookies at Co-op. 
  • Celebrating my birthday at Mum & Dad's. 
The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

PM Celebrate - Elements https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Celebrate-Elements.html
PM Celebrate - J. Cards https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Celebrate-Journal-Cards.html

No comments: