Thursday, August 9, 2018

Summer Stories - Paislee Press

I've been excitedly waiting for quite a few months for my opportunity to be a guest member for Paislee Press. As August grew closer, the more excited I got.

Last week I received Liz's new Aloha Collection. It did not disappoint.

If you pop over and take a look at it, you can see it's full of tropical flair. It makes me want to visit somewhere with palm trees and rolling waves, in a big way. The colours are perfection. Different hues of green and a yellow that totally pops. Since I haven't been anywhere tropical lately, I knew I had to create something that didn't necessarily say island life.

I created several different projects.

This one, a 12x12 pocket page style, documenting our recent camping trip.


And this 12x12 layout, also using photos from the same camping weekend. Madelyn loves all critters and things. She was determined to catch a frog in the little lake. She didn't, but we did end up getting caught in a downpour. No pictures from that however!


I hope this shows that you can use product in a variety of different ways. Just because Aloha was created with more of an island vibe feel to it, doesn't mean I couldn't use it.

I love how these turned out.

The following Paislee Press products were used: 

Aloha Elements: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Aloha-Elements-Pack-by-paislee-press.html
Aloha Paper: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Aloha-Paper-Pack-by-paislee-press.html
Aloha Journal Cards: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Aloha-Journal-Cards-by-paislee-press.html


No comments: