Sunday, December 31, 2017

PL2017 - October

For the month of October, I created a simple two page layout. This includes weeks 40 through 43.




A closer look at the left side: 


  • Lefsa making in preparation for thanksgiving and Christmas. 
  • My incredibly brave girl, who had to have an ultra sound done, on her eyeball. 
  • A glimpse of Peru, thanks to my Mum and Dad.
  • Date night at the pub with my honey.
  • Thanksgiving.


A look at the right side:


  • Impromptu photo I acquired of my boy during a school day.
  • Photo of my girl during school. 
  • Shot of Madelyn in the Engineering wing at the university. 
  • Girls night at a fashion show.
  • Halloween costume, pumpkins, sugar cookies and friends.

The following Sahlin Studio product was used:

Left side:

Gather Digital Stamps   http://the-lilypad.com/store/gather-digital-stamps.html


Right side: 




No comments: