Tuesday, January 2, 2018

December 2017 Template

Well, I kind of dropped the ball here. I forgot to post this layout using the Sahlin Studio template freebie for December 2017. Sorry about that.

Having said that, I promise I will have January's template here, in a timely manner. 

This quick layout was one I did of Madelyn and my niece from last Christmas. Every year they get together with their aunt. They shop, bake and decorate cookies, have a sleep over and usually go for brunch the next morning. I knew that wouldn't be happening this year. Since Madelyn is such a create of habit, I know she'd be missing that, so I wanted to create a layout, capturing last years fun. 


If you're wondering, we did indeed face time her Christmas Eve, we were all able to chat with her for a few minutes. So, SO amazed by technology we have at our fingertips. 

Template can be found by clicking here.

I used the following Sahlin Studio product: 

No comments: