We are well into May. And yes indeed, time goes by fast. I'm so glad I've captured all these every day things. I love how a photograph can immediately take you back to something.
Looking back at this layout, to some it might seem shocking to see snow... But we saw snow just last weekend... We're still waiting for spring. I'm pleased to say, that we've had a handful of warm seasonable days this week, and thankfully, things are beginning to green up.
This week we:
- Got [hopefully for the last time this year] some sledding in.
- Cut 10 inches of hair off a certain little girl. She's been wanting to do it for over a year, and I managed to hold off this long.
- Had a lunch date with Madelyn, we went to... You guessed it, Tim Horton's.
This week 15 we:
- Went to meet a breeder. We're on the wait list for a Miniature Schnauzer... Eeks...
- Picked up Jim Hawkins from dress rehearsal after school.
- Went door to door selling Girl Guide Cookies with our Brownie Group.
- My M&D came home from their trip to sunny Arizona.
Sahlin Studio Product Used:
Week 14 & 15:
|Worth a Thousand Words|
|Arrow paper clips|
Also, on Week 15 used: