Monday, May 26, 2014

PL2014 - Week 16


This week was all about Mason's performance in Treasure Island, as Jim Hawkins. This kid has been in rehearsals every lunch hour since the middle of February. He dedicated so much to his role, and he did fantastic. So, so proud of him for taking this on and following through with it. He even had to sing a solo, and he did amazing. He didn't appear nervous at all, and to say the house was packed, is an understatement. I don't know how he did or, or any of the kids for that matter. It was awesome.



Using some washi tape, I created my own flip pocket. The last photo includes dying Easter Eggs, Easter Morning and Easter clothes. A lot of people have been using the flip up method. I like it because with my one page format, it allows me a tiny bit more of space to include stuff. 



This is what's under the flipped up part. They both got dressed up fancy for Easter Dinner at Ama & Baba's place.

No comments: