Monday, March 25, 2013

This is Why...

I scrapbook. 

This is why I document our every day. 

You have no idea how heart warming it is, to walk into the room and see your kids, both of them, sitting on the couch, looking through albums.  I don't scrapbook every single picture. I try to document main events. I wish I had more time and supplies at the ready, but I'm afraid I don't. I wish I could pump out a layout each and every week, but that doesn't happen. I wish I could be more spontaneous, capture even more memories. But I'm doing what I can do. My kids love looking through these, when I walk into the room and it's silent, and both are sitting reading... Stories about them... Stories about us... It makes me so glad that I keep fairly up to date, and reminds me once again what I love so much about this hobby.



No comments: