Friday, March 22, 2013

Project Life - Week 10

The last couple of weeks have kind of gone by in a blur. I've had two sick kiddos, and a sick husband. Sometimes I would just like to go home to my Mum. Sometimes it seems like it's all just a little bit too much... Do you get that? Thankfully we're on the mend. In the mean time, here is week 10:



  

I  received my very first, Project Life Package from Studio Calico in the mail this week. It took two days before I could find time, sit down, open it up and really check it out. I'm so excited, and at the same time, I feel like I've finally got my head around my own digital style... And I love how the last few weeks have come together. Now I'll have to figure out how to incorporate physical elements into the mix. 

My favourite photo from this two page spread, is the blurry one of Mason. [Upper Right hand corner] I took a picture of him with my iphone, at the Hitmen hockey game. Because the lighting was low, and there was some movement, it turned out blurry. However, any one who knows Mason, KNOWS that's his profile. I love how this book allows me to use a blurry picture. At some point in time [in the past] I would have not have kept it or used it. There was a time, when I would have considered this photo 'imperfect' and unusable. There was a time I would have deleted it. That makes me laugh, because I don't know if it's my age, but I seem to be looking at things a little differently these days. [I'm sure it's because I'm getting wiser...]

I'm halfway through week 11. I need to finish that up, and will most likely attempt to begin using some of my new stash for week 12. Eeks!  

No comments: