Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Project Life & Other Random Stuff

Lately I've totally been 'in the zone' with scrapbooking. I love it when that happens. I love to scrapbook, but sometimes I just feel rather 'meh' about it.

Why is that? I don't know. But the last few days, I've done a bunch of catch up, and all I want to do is sit in front of my computer and scrapbook. Yes... That's right. I scrapbook mostly digitally now.

There was a time that I would have snubbed those 'digital scrapbookers' but not any more. I love it. The one thing I should caution you about however, when you all of a sudden go overboard... You get what I refer to as Sore Wrist Syndrome... Or probably, more like a mild case of carpel tunnel syndrome. I'm pretty sure my desk/chair/computer/keyboard are all at improper angles, so after a couple of days I get sore...

That stops me only a little bit... I try not to over do it, but I admit, sometimes I over do it... Any way, I have done 16 pages, and now I'm caught up to January. Whew... I have a rather serious aversion to getting too far behind.  I try not to. I don't scrap every single picture. Who could? Well, I know some do, but not me. I've been able to capture smaller things in Project Life. Things I know would have been forgotten, had I not taken the time to jot the story down.

And speaking of Project Life - I have weeks 8 & 9 done. Here they are:





 


I kind of feel like I'm 'in the groove' now, more than ever. I also received this email in the past week:


Eeks!! The March Project Life Kit is on it's way to me!! I am beyond excited. I have checked the mail box EVERY DAY, since receiving this email. I will also have to figure out how to incorporate the different elements into my project life album. Can't wait to start playing around with that!


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi! Visiting from The Mom Creative. Glad you've converted to the dark side. ;) I really like all the white in your layouts. It makes the photos pop. Have fun with the Studio Calico kit! I really wish they would make digital versions. :)

Craftcherry said...

Your pages are wonderful! Love all the white space, really makes the pictures pop.