Saturday, June 2, 2012

Defeated...

Now this is just a hunch.... But I'm pretty sure this isn't going to get me mother of the year award...

My dear children... I don't want to be the person depicted in the picture above... But I fear I  morph  into her too often. She points her finger and furrows her brow... She speaks very loudly on occasion... [Some might consider it yelling] It's frustrating that there is another member of the family who only seems to get motivated once 'yelly mummy' morphs onto the scene. Another member of the family sits back sadly... Because he doesn't like conflict.

I am going to do my best to get the happy and joyous checks... Because that's what I want you to remember. I don't want you to remember mad and sad. I'm going to try very hard to tame yelly mummy... I will do my best. You see... I am trying to do my best each and every day.

I love you both beyond measure. Even when I'm scowling, always know, I love you and would do anything for you.

Picture by Mason.

No comments: