Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Our Easter Weekend in Pictures

Blogger has changed it's behind the scenes format a lot little bit. I'm not happy. I'm having a hard time right now, figuring things out. Have I mentioned how much I hate change? Um yeah, I do. The darn format is completely different on my end. The part you don't see. I'm not a techy kind of girl. My Mum thinks I am. Thanks Mum. But I can assure you, I'm not. So when things change I tend to whine/fuss and maybe even freak out a little bit.

Here's the thing. Having a hard time with getting pictures and text here... So I've now taken care of the text, time to 'import' pictures. Wish me luck... Cross your fingers.... Here's our weekend in photos:

We had our Easter Dinner on Good Friday. Quick self-timer family shot!

She's still loving her glasses...

Dying Easter Eggs.

A walk up Nose Hill. Check out the porcupine bottom left.

Easter Morning, reading their new books left by E. Bunny.



So, it looks like this post is going to work out for me this time around... I guess I need to complain out loud to everyone, and then of course things will work.

I know in a few weeks, this new changed format will the the new 'normal', but right now I still fondly remember the 'old format'. Kind of like how I sometimes remember life pre-kids... Actually, no, that's a lie. Life before kids is pretty fuzzy now... And I have to be honest, on Sunday morning, when they were both reading their books, the house was Q U I E T, and it was pretty sweet...

Candy

No comments: