Monday, April 16, 2012

A bit of Catch Up!


I'm a bit behind posting project life pages. And in real life, I'm two weeks behind... Eeks. That gets me a bit ancy... It's exactly what I didn't want to have happen. But it's OK. I'm going to catch up this week. Here are weeks Eight through Twelve:
 

 


 
 

I am still loving this project. I look on-line at other people's project life layouts, and I always feel like I could do better. Some of them are so simple... I think I tend to make mine more work than it needs to be. But it's so many little details that I wouldn't have might not have captured before. It makes me look at nearly everything differently. But I do have to say, that if my kids thought I was psycho with a camera before... Then now they probably think I've lost my mind completely. And that's just the way it is.

I have a couple of tweaks left to do on Week Thirteen, and then I have to catch up on weeks  14 & 15. Maybe those two weeks will be simpler? But I doubt it.



C.

No comments: