Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Barry. We hope you know how much you're loved and appreciated.

I had the kids each fill out a Father's Day survey. It asked questions and they each had to put in their own answers. They were both thrilled to give him their survey. It's a special keepsake for him to keep as well. [For example, it asked how much does your Daddy Weigh and how tall is he? Madelyn answered 50 pounds and 100 feet tall.]


They both had so much fun as Barry read through the questions and answers.

I ordered a book from Shutterfly, and it turned out awesome. I think Bar loves it, and really, that's the goal right? To get something that he's not expecting, and hope that he loves it. It's got pictures of mostly him and the kids, a few of him and I, and some family shots. Love these books. This is the 3rd one we've got now. They are a cherished keepsake for sure.

Daddy spent most of the day working in his office. [The closer a deadline looms, the busier work gets right?] Late this afternoon, we went and played mini golf, between rain showers. We lucked out, because while we were there, it was lovely. There was a bit of a wind, thank goodness, or the mosquito's would have actually carried us away.

I made burgers [which Bar did have to BBQ] and a delish brownie, that we all happily gobbled down. Then there were a few gifties. He got the surveys, the photo book. Madelyn did a picture for him at school. I bought him a new alarm clock docking station that he can use with his ipod. [You see how I luck out with this purchase too? After all, we do share a room! ] He was pleasantly surprised.



Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy and husband!

And Happy Father's Day to my Dad too of course! Thanks Dad, for always being there for me, and for being the best Dad a girl could have. This year at the lake, I'm totally gonna take some pictures of us... When I went to post a picture of us, I had a hard time finding one...




No comments: