Monday, May 8, 2023

PL2023 - Week 13 | Sahlin Studio

The end of March and April ended up being quite busy months for me. I got a job!! After losing my mum in November of 2021, I spent a lot of time the year that followed, alone and in my head.  I don't think it was best for my mental state. So I found myself a part time job. I haven't worked for a long time, and I felt ready for something.  I already know I'm going to enjoy it, and the fact that I worked for 7 weeks and basically have the rest of the summer off is a bonus. 

Here's week 13 of my project life album.


  • Good walking shoes for work are a must. I will likely get another pair too. 
  • A quick shot of where I'm spending some time at work. 
  • Nitty Gritty Dirt band with my brother. A great concert at the Jubilee.
  • Yard work at Grandma & Grandpa's. Barry and the kids were outside working, I was inside visiting, while they watched the work taking place. Love it. 

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

No comments: