Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Guest Pollywog Team - February - April 2023 | The-Lilypad

I'm finally sitting down to blog about my guest spot at the-lilypad. I was lucky enough to be asked to be a guest on the Pollywog Team, February through April. 

To say my first few weeks onboard were overwhelming, is an understatement. 

But once I got comfortable with the workload, I had an absolute blast with it.

There are things happening at the-lilypad every week. Every Wednesday is SOSN [something old, something new] A designer chooses one [or multiple] product/s from their collection that can be picked up for 50% off it's regular price!

Friday is new release day. Designers release new product which is typically discounted 20% off through the weekend. 

The first Friday of every month is BYOC [Bring your own computer] Mix and match products which  allow you to build your own kit.

In 3 months, I created 52 different layouts to showcase and highlight the work of different digital designers. All of my layouts can be found in the-lilypad gallery here. I didn't blog about them, because with multiple layouts a week, it would have been too labour intensive. 

But here's a super quick look at the layouts I created: 




I have nothing but accolades for all of the designers at the-lilypad. Such an amazing group of individuals that have tireless energy and creative ideas. It was such a super experience. 

I had so much fun going back over older photos [especially the ones where the kids were little] and scrapbooking them. My goals is to create a digital book with all the layouts I created.

It's never too late to do your memory keeping and story telling.

No comments: