Wednesday, May 11, 2022

PL2022 - Week 9 & 10 | Sahlin Studio

Back to weeks 9 & 10 of my project life album. I combined these two weeks, because I really didn't have very many photos. Like hardly any at all... One reason why there are 3 different hockey photos on this page. 

Sometimes the every day looks a little similar. To me, that's ok. I was glad to have the photos I did, and I like how this page turned out. 

  • Friday is reserved for Gin & Tonic...
  • Mason played a lot of hockey this weekend. His last hurrah for the year. It was a good run, and he enjoyed it. 
  • Walking Miss Libby in the snow.
  • When I was taking a team photo, Mason grabbed his Dad and stood and posed for me. Love it. 

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-See-Ya-Real-Soon-Elements.html

No comments: