Friday, May 27, 2022

PL2022 - Week 12 | Sahlin Studio

Here is week 12 of my project life album. 

It was my birthday week. I knew it was going to be a hard one. The first time in my 52 years that my Mum didn't phone and sing happy birthday to me. 

My sweet girl made me an epic chocolate birthday cake. Seriously, it was delish. So good, that both my Dad and brother requested she make it for their upcoming birthdays as well. 

This was also the week of the now famous Will Smith Oscar 'Slap'. Of course that had to make it into the memory keeping. 


  • The most beautiful bouquet of pale pink roses ever, from my mother-in-law. 
  • Birthday pizza and cake. 
  • Dinner out with friends. So lucky to have them in my life [even if she is an Oiler's fan... 😝]
  • The play out of the 'slap' and Madelyn's comments pertaining to the Oscars. 

The following Sahlin Studio products were used:

PM Classic J. Cards: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Classic-Cards.html

PM Classic Elements: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Classic-Elements.html

No comments: