Wednesday, July 31, 2019

PL2019 - Weeks 24 & 25

We're back from our epic road trip. 

What an adventure it was. 

I need a few days to gather my thoughts, and I'll post a trip recap with photos here on my blog.

But for now, here's weeks 24 & 25 of my project life album: 

  • So many stormy skies so far this spring/summer.
  • We rescued a dog in the neighbourhood, twice. And walked him back home to his place. 
  • Last day of classes for this Grade 11 kid. [He still had exams to write]
  • Wing night with these two, while Mason was away for the weekend. 
  • She's taken an interest in Stephen King, and has Pet Sematary on reserve at the library. 
  • Practicing our selfie game in preparation for our road trip. 
The following Sahlin Studio product was used: 

Like a Boss - Kit: https://the-lilypad.com/store/like-a-boss-kit.html

No comments: