Monday, July 8, 2019

PL2019 - Week 22


Well, we're a full week into July.

I'm trying my best to get into some sort of summer routine. 

The novelty of not having to be up first thing and get kids out the door has not grown tiresome yet. 

I'm still trying to put Monday's aside, to do some of my scrapping. I still have a ton to do on my week in the life. But I'm hopeful I'll get it done sometime this summer. Rainy days help, because then I don't feel guilty for being indoors. 

Today is lovely, and I want to get outside before the rain starts.

Here is week 22: 

  • When I journaled about Barry and his car, I was kind of kidding, and kind of not. One thing I have learned over the past 20+ years is this: if you're Barry's vehicle. He's going to take care of you. And if you're his spouses vehicle, he will take care of you too, but not with quite the same level of commitment. Which I'm totally okay with. 
  • Speaking of Barry, it dawned on me just exactly who he reminded me of with his longer hair.
  • She still brought me a dandelion, perhaps I'll get little bouquets this year too. 
  • What? Don't you wear eye patches to dinner in your house? 
  • Stopping to marvel at the wildflowers on Nose Hill. 
  • Katie and Tyson get married... Such a great time! 
The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

Drift Away Kit - https://the-lilypad.com/store/drift-away-kit.html
Drift Away J. Cards - https://the-lilypad.com/store/drift-away-journal-cards.html

No comments: