Saturday, February 23, 2019

FANniversary Celebration - Project Mouse

This weekend is the Anniversary, or rather FANniversary of 6 years of Project Mouse Goodies.

There are so, so many fabulous kit collaborations of Disney. If you click here, I have linked to the project mouse pages, or you can simply go to the-lilypad.com, and search Project Mouse. 

This weekend is a big deal. There are lots of things happening, and some super fun challenges over at the FANniversary forum. 

Here are a few layouts I have worked on over the past week, all to celebrate Project Mouse. 

TEMPLATE CHALLENGE


I used the following Project Mouse product: I used the following Project Mouse product: Celebrate Paper, Elements, Word Snips & Photo Overlays. I also used Classic Paper


RECIPE CHALLENGE


I used the following Project Mouse product: 


BLACK & WHITE CHALLENGE


I used the following Project Mouse product: 


BIG PICTURE CHALLENGE


I used the following Project Mouse product: 
PM Vibes - Paper, Elements & Journal Cards 

I'd be lying if I said that working with these photos didn't make me the slightest bit melancholy... 

The photos of Barry and I were taken 20 years ago. TWENTY YEARS AGO... We made a trip to Disney World with friends, and I have to say, that Disney, as an adult, is epic. We had such a great time. 

The photos of the kids at Disney were taken 8 years ago. And every time I look back at these photos, it makes my heart swell. It was such a fun trip. They were only 6 and 9, and were so well behaved. We walked SO much, and they were so small...

Would love to try and get back there again. I need new photos to document... 

No comments: