Tuesday, February 26, 2019

December Daily 2018

Well, this post is long overdue.

But I did it. Well, nearly did it, as I was going through the album, I realized I'm missing days 18 and 19. Just plain forgot them.

I have a couple of places to add some journaling, but I can post my pages without that. 

I had intended to have this done by the end of January. But I just wasn't feeling it. It turned super cold February 1st. You would have thought that considering I rarely left the house in a two week period, I'd of had plenty of time to finish my album. But I just wasn't feeling it then either. 

I knew I would regret not finishing it, so I hunkered down and 'got 'er done'. This album is a little bit of everything. There is some hybrid stuff, digital, stamping, cutting, pasting, stitching, sewing. 

I totally revamped my title page. I'm really happy with how it turned out.  

So, without adding anything further, here is my 2018 December Daily album:








































On day 11, which was the Home for the Holidays card, I tried hand-stitching it. Once I started it, I  hated how it looked. So I just stopped. I'm going to reprint that card, shrink the sentiment slightly and stitch it on the sewing machine. 

The journaling that is missing is on day 22.  Madelyn was invited to go Christmas Caroling with a friend and her family. They were singing carols at a local market. She just had so much fun doing that, and it is just so her. That would totally be out of my comfort zone, especially having people watch me sing... 

Also, kicking myself for the lack of photos I got on the 24th and 25th... All the photos on the 24th were sent to me. I had been experiencing dreadful neuralgia since the 20th of December. The kind that has you reaching for the Advil every 2-3 hours. So I wasn't in a super place. The lack of photos this year, can be attributed to that fact. 

I did save bits and pieces from xmas gifts received. So I plan to add that to the 25th as well. To close up this years album, I created a couple quick easy layouts of our silly elves.





There were many different digital products used in creating these pages including: Sahlin Studio, Kerry Bradford, Sara Gleason.

I used physical elements, papers and journal cards from past December Daily and Studio Calico kits. 

Thanks for checking it out! 

No comments: