Monday, December 31, 2018

New Year's Eve 2018

Today is December 31st, 2018.

It's New Year's Eve.

The kids have been home from school for just over a week. This week has been rather dreamy. First of all, we had Christmas. Always popular in this household. 

We haven't had to leave the house for anything, other than a few hockey and ringette ice times since the 25th. It's been a well deserved, and much needed break. 

Tonight is NYE 2018. 

Tomorrow will be the first day of 2019.

The kids still have another week off school, which is so awesome. It already feels like they've been home forever, so once they head back, I think we'll all feel really rested. Taking a break from the daily 6 am get up, is a real treat. 

I am SO far behind on my December Daily for this holiday season. But I'm plugging away at it. I'm done up to December 12th, so just about half way through. Once I finish the album, I will definitely share it here. It's something I love doing so much. I know a lot of people say they lose their momentum once Christmas has come an gone, but I know I'll get mine finished.

I haven't set any goals for 2019.

Yet.

I'm having a hard time settling down all the swirly, twirly thoughts in my head.

That might be a post for another time.

I posted this photo on IG already. I went through my feed, and picked out the 9 photos that were my very favourite.


For now, I'm wishing you a very Happy New Year, and all the best in 2019. 



No comments: