Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Nature Walk


Every once in awhile, Sahlin Studio comes out with a new collection that knocks my socks off. 

This is one of those collections. 

It's called  Project Mouse (Wilderness). As with the other Project Mouse collections, it's geared towards Disney. However, I don't have any recent Disney photos. What I do have however, are nature photos. It's totally easy to use this collection in many different ways. 

We've been camping quite a bit over the past few years, and I'm already dreaming up ways I can use this collection for our camping photos. 

Here is my pocket page, using pictures from a few years ago. We'd set off on a walk, and when we turned around to head back to the car, realized there was a storm rapidly approaching. 

Love capturing memories like this! 


The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

No comments: