Friday, September 8, 2017

September Template Freebie

I was so excited about this months template freebie from Sahlin Studio. First of all, I love repetition. I also love circles. So I think repetition and circles are going to make a fun addition to any scrapbook page. 

I went through an old album, and realized I had a few blank pages. When you've got  a spot between January and March, you have to go through older photos, of that specific time period, and decide what story you'd like to revisit. At least that's how I operate. I want my albums to be in sync as far as time periods and dates. 

Also, it's HOT here. Still. It has been all summer. Have I mentioned how darn lucky we've been this summer and how awesome the weather has been? True story. This is the first year, in a long time, that  I totally regret not having air conditioning. There have been many nights, laying in bed, on top of the covers, wondering how I can cool down...

So, when I was looking through through my older photos, that were taken between January and March, it was a cooler time. I enjoyed creating a page of a cooler time, when I've been so hot all summer long. 

So, here's this months layout:



Download [click here] it for free, for the month of September only. 

Here is my deliciously cool take on this months layout. [Going a few years back to the winter of 2014]



The following Sahlin Studio product was used: 

No comments: