Tuesday, May 30, 2017

PL2017 - Week 14

Week 14 took place back in April. April 3rd-9th, to be exact. 

  • Snuggles on the couch with Miss Libby. 
  • A trip to the hardware store and office store. I talk in my journaling about how nice it is, for the two of to go out and run errands. Now the kids are old enough to stay home by themselves, and sometimes opt to do that. 
  • I never tire of the snapchat filters... So fun
  • Date lunch with my boy. Love to get to spend some time with my kids one-on-one. Also, love that he's found a new love of food, and will try things [and even discovers he likes things...]
  • Dinner out with the family.
  • Hockey wind up, paintball of course...
I would also like to mention in this post, that we got all the info from our PC back. Remember when it died last summer? I lost a lot of layouts that I hadn't saved anywhere. We got them ALL back, and I'm absolutely delighted. I'd also lost about 5 months worth of pictures, but got them back also. 

Note to self. Back things up. Will attempt to be better at this in the future. 

The following Sahlin Studio Products used: 


Photo Journal No. 2 Templates http://the-lilypad.com/store/Photo-Journal-No-2-Templates.html

No comments: