Sunday, May 28, 2017

PL2016 is Complete

You guys, I did it. I'm finally finished my 2016 album...

What a relief. 

Here's my two page spread for December. 


There's not much to say about this month. Every December, I also do a December Daily album. This year, I did it in a 6x4 sized format. If you're interested in checking it out, it's here.

Knowing that I document the month, in a lot of detail, I still like to include pages in my project life album. Some of the photos over lap. Some of the photos are different. Here's a quick look:


  • A celebration for Gigi. She was 99, and she would have been pissed that it took this to get all her grandkids together. But we did all get together, and it was a nice visit. 
  • We were at a Christmas party out of town, and of course, it began snowing on our way home... Of course. An hour drive under normal conditions, took us 2 1/2 hours. The highways were treacherous.
  • Calvin returns.
  • Miss Libby, loves to romp in the snow.
  • My fav 9 photos on IG for 2016, of course I had to see what they would be.
  • These two goofs, sporting Christmas present items. 



  • Girl Guides went and sang carols at a senior residence. Their last meeting of the year. 
  • Xmas morning stocking reveal. 
  • I surprised Madelyn with tickets to the nutcracker. She was so pleased. The girls went. I even let her pick out a mask. I was 'fun mum' on this particular trip. 
  • Barry and the kids Xmas Eve, I was home sick with the flu...
  • TRUST, my one little word for 2017. 

The following Sahlin Studio product was used: 


No comments: