Monday, November 24, 2014

PL2014 - Week 37

I still haven't managed to get my week in the life stuff sent off to be printed. It's ready to go at least. At this time of year, my head begins to fill with all the things I want to do and accomplish...I have so many project on the go it seems. I need a few all-nighters. But right now, that is the farthest thing from my mind. By 10:30 pm these days, I can hardly keep my eyes open. I kind of hope that isn't the new normal...

Here is week 37 of my project life:


This week: As school got into full swing again, so did my job as volunteer coordinator for the school, thankfully I have a counterpart. But it's a huge job with a school of nearly 700 kids. We had a freak storm. Got to have my first lunch with a grade 7 boy. Miss Madelyn in her timed ringette evaluations. The kids and the dog at Nose Hill.


Sahlin Studio Products used:

Flashback


No comments: