Monday, August 26, 2013

Project Life: Weeks 27 & 28

It's week 27, and I'm still trying to figure out the perfect way to photograph this project. I think I may have finally got it figured out. Not in week 27, but in week 28. I just may be onto something...

Week 27:


Left Hand Side:


Right Hand Side:


I included a list of 'things to do this summer' in my project life and I'm embarrassed to admit, that we did an incredibly poor job of crossing things off this summer. I don't exactly know why that is...
This was the first summer in a long time, that we were home during Stampede Week. We often choose to get away from the city for that week. We did end up taking the kids down to the grounds for a few hours on 'family day'. It was a GONG SHOW... Everything had a crazy long line up. Rides averaged about $5/ride. Games were expensive. And the people... Oh how I dislike being wall to wall with that many people. So, we went, we saw, we left. It was all good.

Week 28:





Insert - Side A & B: These pictures are 6x12, an insert added in. I simply cut a 12x12 page protector in half. I love how flexible I can be with this project.


Left Hand Side:


Right Hand Side: 



Sahlin Studio Product Used:

Week 27:

Washi Tape No.2
Washin Tape No.3
Acrylic Arrows   

Melon Sorbet Bundle
A Wonderful Day

Week 28:

Washi Tape No.2
Acrylic Arrows
A Wonderful Day
Aztec Summer


No comments: