Friday, August 9, 2013

Project Life - Week 25

I seem to have caught a summer cold. I'm not sure how that happened. No one I know has a cold, yet my nose is dripping, my sinuses are killing me and my throat is raw.

Do you know what the worst thing about getting a sick when you're the Mamma is? That you still have to be the Mamma. Meals still need to be made, laundry still needs to be done, kids still need to be watched... No rest for the wicked. Or the sick.

Now, having said that, it hasn't totally felt like I've got a 'summer' cold. Yesterday the temperature maxed out at 13°C. And it's August, not October. Normally, our temperatures for August should start with a 2... As in anywhere between 20°C - 29°C. Our summers are fleeting at the best of times, so reaching a high of 13°C is more than a little disappointing.

Any way, here is another project life spread, week 25: 






I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this cold is short lived, and that temperatures are on the rise for the remainder of the month. 

No comments: