Monday, July 1, 2013

Project Life - Playing Catch Up... Weeks 18 - 21

You have to believe me, when I say my goal is to blog at the very least, weekly. I know that all my working friends probably think, "For goodness sake.... You don't work!" And I don't work...[Outside the home, that is] But believe me, I work. Somehow days go by, that turn into weeks, that turn into multiple weeks. I'm still not sure how that happens.

Here are weeks 18 - 21 of my project life pages: [all pages were done digitally, using products from Sahlin Studio, I will list the products I used at the bottom of this post]

Week 18: Both pages



Week 18: Close Up Left Side
Week 18: Close Up Right Side

Week 19: Both Pages
Week 19: Close Up Left Side
Week 19: Close Up Right Side
Week 20: Both Pages
Week 20: Close Up Left Side

Week 20 Close Up Right Side
Week 20: Insert Side A
 Week 20: Insert Side B
 Week 21: Both Pages
 Week 21: Close Up Left Side
 Week 21: Close Up Right Side

The following Sahlin Studio products were used:

Week 18: Down the Lane Bundle as well as Birthday Cake Snippets.

Week 19 and 20: A Wonderful Day Kit

Week 21: A Wonderful Day Kit as well as Project Mouse (days) Washi Tape.








No comments: