Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Birthday Boy

There are so many things I need to touch on. It's been a long time since I blogged. Too long. In the past 23 days there's been Project Life Pages, updated in my 2peas gallery, a yoga retreat, a natural disaster, a birthday party and a birthday. I need to find some time to update, but this post is all about this guy:


It's hard to believe that:



In some ways, it seems like yesterday. In other ways, it feels like you've been with us forever.


You are a sweet, kind-hearted, little boy.

 

Your sense of humor is definitely emerging. You like to get a laugh. [Definitely takes after his Mummy in this aspect, though I'm sure Daddy would say he's the funnier one...(not)] 


It's been a pleasure sharing this adventure of life with you. Love you more than you'll ever know. Happy 11th Birthday,  sweet boy.

No comments: