Thursday, February 7, 2013

Project Life

I finished and took pictures of week two of my Project Life album and forgot to post them. Silly me. Weeks 3 & 4 pictures are waiting to be picked up at Costco. This afternoon I sent off Week 5. Part of me is really interested in doing a more 'hands on' version. Having the physical pictures, and actually scrapbooking something... But then, when I'm sitting in front of the computer, it's just so darn easy to do it digitally.

Here is Week 2:




What I'd kind of like to do this year, is let the pictures tell the story. Cut down a bit on the journaling. So far, I haven't been that successful. But, I'm trying.

I really admire the gals out there, who are so good at doing things by hand... Love the look of all the little touches. I was just informed that I'm no longer on the wait-list for Studio Calico's Project Life Monthly Kit. Yikes... I'm officially part of the population that will have monthly kit mailed out to them. I'm both thrilled and nervous. [I still have to break it to Barry... There is a minimum 6 month commitment... Eeks] Check it out here...  This is February's kit... How AWESOME is that? I don't get this months kit... I don't think... I'm pretty sure my subscription will start in March. But seriously, doesn't it look awesome? Can't wait!  

No comments: