Wednesday, February 6, 2013

52 Lists Project - Week 1 & 2

I do quite a bit of blog surfing. I follow a LOT of bloggers. I  sometimes think it's becoming a problem. At those times, I ruthlessly go through the list of bloggers I follow, and I 'un-follow' a bunch. That's fine and dandy, until I venture onto Pinterest, and then I find a whole bunch more people to  'follow'.

One blogger that I will likely never un-follow is Ali Edwards. Love her. Any way, she had done a blog post on a concept she'd found on pinterest herself. You can read about it here. Well, I might as well tell you, before you go over and check it out, it deals with lists. Any one who knows me, knows I love lists. You know what... That might be a huge assumption on my part. Maybe no one who knows me, knows I love list. But the truth is this: I LOVE LISTS. I have dozens of journal books around the house, all filled with various bits and pieces and lists. I have lists everywhere. On the fridge, on the counter, in my purse, in pockets of jackets. At any one time, I might have 2-3 different lists going. I like lists so much, that if I've done something, and haven't added to one of my lists, after completing the task, I'll add it to a list, only so I can cross it off...

If you're a list person, that just might resonate with you. When you jot things down on lists, then complete them, you see stuff happening. It's like an action has taken place. [And remember, my word for 2013 is action]

So, to get back to my point... There is another blogger, who is has created a project called 52 lists. You can check her out here. She will post a list, every week, and you're to do what it says. So of course, that's right up my alley. Love the idea, and immediately I decided to get on board. So... Since I just stumbled upon this, I'm a few weeks behind. I have completed the first two weeks, and will try to do the next two in the near future. I will play catch up for the next week or so, doing a few lists at a time. Then, I will be doing the weekly list. I'm really excited about this, and feel good about it being something I can keep up with. It's not the type of thing I would consider adding to my Project Life book... Not yet any way. We'll see how this goes first.

Here are my lists for week one and two:



No comments: