Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Final Project Life Pages of 2012

I'm so pleased that this album is done. [In it's entirety]
 
I've already got pictures being printed, for the first week of 2013. In fact, I just received an email that they are ready for pick up. Yay, me!

Here's a look at the last 2 weeks of 2012:




 

 


I added several  6x12 page protectors, that hold 6x4 sized photos in them, to document Christmas a little bit more. These page protectors are the perfect size, and believe it or not, I think I found them at Superstore way back when...

I cut this page protector down and then sealed it closed with SMASH Washi tape, to fit the flyer we got from Mason's hockey Tournament. 

For 2013, I am going to attempt to streamline things a little bit... I have pinned so many layouts that appeal to me, and I'm going to try to take a mixture of what I love and make it my own. I think it will make the process a little more simple. Fingers crossed, any way. I love doing this, but I would love to simplify a little bit more. Every once and awhile, when you get behind a week or two, it's awfully daunting... And let's be honest, that happens. Life happens. I'm still as excited about this project as I was last January. I can't wait to see how it all comes together! I would also like to try and include more memorabilia. For some reason, I seem to struggle with that one. I see other people's examples, and it's great, but when it comes to me, I don't seem to have it sorted out. I'm going to try to include more of the kids personal art work and notes, etc. Looking back through last years PL book, I love that I've jotted down quotes of things the kids have said. That's another thing I'll attempt to do. 
I hope to share stuff on a weekly basis. I hope to be organized enough to!

No comments: