Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WITL - Tuesday Pics

We woke up to pouring rain. It rained on and off for most of the day. Needless to say, the kids didn't make it to Park 'n Play, and they were disappointed. It was a great day for hanging out inside. I woke up with an abomination on my mouth... Poor me, so it was a feel sorry for myself kind of day. I made banana bread [yummy]. I made guacamole to put into the freezer [delicious] and I started another batch of Rhubarb Strawberry Jam. I made vanilla steamers for the kids. We read books. The kids played Lego. [I even had a little nap on the couch; shhh, don't tell] Barry took us to Wendy's for dinner [I think he took pity on me too] Later on in the evening, I went for a walk with a neighbor, and the kids went out in the hot tub. I opened a bottle of wine, and we watch the last 2 episodes of Private Practice...[Yes we're THAT far behind] We finally watched the last 2 episodes of Grey's Anatomy last week. Have I mentioned how much I love the PVR?


No comments: