Thursday, April 6, 2023

April 2023 Template Freebie | Sahlin Stuio

Here is the April's free template from Sahlin Studio, download it here for free through the whole month. 



This template was perfect to tell the story of seeing Hamilton. I had got tickets for it back in 2020 as a surprise for Mad's birthday. And then we had a world wide pandemic. 

Last summer, after nearly 2 years of waiting, we finally got to go see Hamilton. 

And it did not disappoint. Such a great show. I can see why people see it multiple times. I'd love to see it live again. Maybe one day... For now, I'm just glad I saw it at least once. 

Here is my layout: 



To document this story, I also used Drift Away, which is April's featured product from Sahlin Studio. All elements of this collection are 50% through the month.

I'm always so happy to get a story told. 

The following products were used: 

Template: http://sahlinstudio.com/free-digital-scrapbooking-template-sketch-april-23/

Drift Away Kit: https://the-lilypad.com/store/drift-away-kit.html

No comments: