Monday, February 20, 2023

PL2023 - Week 1 | Sahlin Studio

I nearly went all digital starting with this new year. But I still have room left in my photo album and at the last minute decided to keep up with this format. 

I love the physical photos. I'm forced to print them and to have them. And I do. If I went completely digital, I wouldn't have these pictures at my finger prints. 

Still annoyed that Costco went out of the photo business. Initially I had sent a few things their way, but it took weeks to get them, and the quality was crap. Recently got an email that they're moving over to Shutterfly, so I guess they're out for good. 

London Drugs, though a bit on the costly side, do have great quality. 

Here is week one of this years album: 



  • Sweetest little dog.
  • Ringing in 2023 as a threesome.
  • Barry just about went crazy on this puzzle. It was tough. 
  • Missing my Mumma still. Hoping 2023 will be a better year. 
  • RV check with Baba after our Costco run. 


The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

Shine on - Kit: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Shine-Bright-Kit.html

Shine on - Journal cards: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Shine-Bright-Journal-Cards.html

No comments: