Friday, January 27, 2023

PL2022 - Week 48 | Sahlin Studio

Okay, I did it. I'm finally caught up to December...

The remainder of my month is going to be a two page spread, hopefully tying all the main December things together.

I'm doing it that way, because I also have my December Daily album, which I'm more than half way through putting it together. I have all the photos printed. I still have to embellish and do some journalling.  My goal was to get it done and shelved by the end of January. I still have a few days left to do that, so it just might happen...

Here is week 48 of my project life album. There were a lot of colour contrasts, so I changed almost all the photos to black and white, so it looks a bit more cohesive. 

 
  • Watching a performance of A Christmas Story, a mainstage show put on by the drama society. 
  • Snuggles with my favourite furry friend.
  • Spruce Meadows craft market with Carrie
  • Fudge making day with the Moe girls. 

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

December Kit: https://the-lilypad.com/store/December-Kit.html
December J. Cards:  https://the-lilypad.com/store/December-Journal-Cards.html

No comments: