Wednesday, April 20, 2022

PL2022 - Week 7 | Sahlin Studio

I'm posting this page on the heels of a spring snowstorm we had yesterday. 

We got SO MUCH SNOW. It snowed more yesterday that it did all winter long. It started to snow around 9 am, and it just never stopped. Traffic was frightful with many roads bing closed due to poor conditions. Buses were stuck and streets in the NW were like parking lots. The funny thing is, not all of Calgary seemed to get clobbered like we did. It's one to remember for sure. 


Here is week 7 of my album:

  • A fresh coat of snow [we really didn't get a lot of snow this winter]
  • The scowl of a young lady who does not appreciate my need to document...
  • Barry and I went to a Flames game. The crowd was at a 50% capacity and patrons had to wear masks. I felt quite safe and it felt nice to do something 'normal'. 
  • Miss Libby, always ready to play.
  • Mad had her wisdom teeth out, I respected her wish and took very few photos of that, and am making the ones I did take, private. 

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

PM Vibes - Elements: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Vibes-Elements.html

PM Vibes - J. Cards: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Vibes-Cards.html

No comments: