Friday, March 25, 2022

PL2022 - Week 4 | Sahlin Studio

Comparing this winter to last winter, weather-wise, we've been pretty lucky. 

We've had snow and it's all melted on numerous occasions. So thankful for the chinooks we get that allow this 'snow melting' phenomenon to happen. 

Here is week 4 of my project life album. A pretty mild week, considering in December and January we had those terrific, long-lasting cold spells. 



  • Joined my dad while he was on the search for slippers and a new recliner. [Success in both departments]
  • Loving the snapchat filters, still. Especially when it make the dark circles under my eyes all but disappear... 
  • While Madelyn skated at Bowness Park, Barry and I took the opportunity to walk around it. The lights in the trees made it so nice. 
  • This puzzle... It was tricky. But he did it!! I hated this one, and found 1 or 2 pieces total...

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

No comments: