Friday, February 25, 2022

PL2022 - Week 1 | Sahlin Studio

Here is week 1 of my newest project life album. 

The four of us spent New Year's Eve together again this year, and I just want to say, I don't take that for granted for one minute. I might have spent my last new years with my parents the year I was 17.... And that's a big maybe. I spent a lot of time with friends and or boyfriends. 

Things were different when I was a teen. You went out. You got together with friends. You hung out. 

I'm so thankful that we get to spend this quality time with our kids, and each year I know the time is numbered. This year we had appies and played games together. We watched the Calgary countdown at midnight, and welcomed in 2022 together. 

I hope this year heads in the right direction. The last few years sucked balls. 


  • We go through so much hot chocolate during the winter. It's Madelyn's favourite.
  • New Year's Eve with my peeps. 
  • The sunsets have been spectacular lately. 
  • Miss Libby, finding a place to sun herself inside. 
  • Still get so much joy from watching Mason play hockey. 
The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

Magazine: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Photo-Journal-Templates-Magazine.html

No comments: