Monday, September 13, 2021

PL2021 - Week 32 | Sahlin Studio

Summer is officially winding down for us. Kids have headed back to school. The days are getting shorter. Leaves are beginning to turn colour. As with the spring season, I wish our fall lasted longer. I wish we could stretch it out across several months.  

Fingers crossed we get a nice warm September to enjoy. Maybe even October. Winter will be upon us before we know it. 

For now, here is week 32 of my project life album, still documenting our summer days...



  • I've had a little bit of garden success this year. It's been fun enough I'll try again next year.
  • Madelyn and Barry finally built the bat box they've been talking about for the past few years. 
  • Libby loves to be chased. Mason was a willing chaser.
  • The smoke-haze... It seems to be our new regular summer occurrence.
  • Enjoying coffee outside in the morning, every chance I get. 


The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 


No comments: