Thursday, June 10, 2021

PL2021 - Week 19 | Sahlin Studio

After waiting for what felt like a very long time, this was finally the week Bar & I got our first Covid vaccine. 

This also happened to be the week that Ali Edwards documented a Week in the Life. 

I took a ton of photos, my plan is always to follow along and create some sort of a mini album.

Week in the Life is not something that comes easily to me... 

I have not finished every album every year. In fact, in the 11 or so year I've been doing them, I only have a couple of truly finished albums. The rest of have a sprinkling of finished days. It's only documenting for a week, but for some reason, it's far more daunting to me than December Daily. 

My plan this year, is to create a digital book. Currently, I've finished Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I need to take the next few rainy days and get the remaining days done. 

Wish me luck!

Here is the page for my album:

  • She still brings me dandelions... 
  • Enjoying our time on Nose Hill. 
  • These two...
  • Catching a glimpse of a rare woodpecker at Fish Creek Park. 
  • First shot has happened!

The following Sahlin Studio products were used:

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Spring-Stories-Kit.html

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Spring-Stories-Journal-Cards.html





No comments: