Monday, March 11, 2019

March Template Freebie

Wow... How is it March already?

Here is this months Sahlin Studio template freebie. Download it here for free, through the month of March. 

I love how quickly templates make a page come together. I also love how you can tweak things a smidge and completely change the look. 

Here is the template: 



And here's my take on it: 


As you can see, I rotated it 90 degrees, and also added a white background behind the photos, paper and elements. 

The original  size is 12x12, but when I print it off, I will probably shrink it down to 8x8. That size is much more cost effective. 

This game was so exciting!! We came away as silver medal finalists for the city play-offs. These girls, as I mention in my journaling, never gave up, not once. It has been so awesome to watch them grow and get better together as a team this season. All of a sudden you get to a place where ringette is over.  It's a bit of a shock to the system after months of seeing the same people 2-3 [minimum] times per week.  Being together really becomes a big part of our social lives. We become one big family. The girls have a hard time at the end of the season. And so do the parents...

The following Sahlin Studio product was used: 

No comments: