Thursday, January 17, 2019

PL2018 - December

I did it! I completed my 2018 project life album.

It feels so great knowing this is yet another year, in the books. 

I haven't yet begun my 2019 album. I'm trying to decide which route to go...  Part of me wants to create digital pages, that I can collect at the end of the year, and put into a book of some sort. 

Part of me wants to continue on with this format, of pocket scrapbooking. The problem is, the pockets, or page protectors seem to be hard to come by. I used to be able to pick them up at Michael's, but they no longer carry them. I can find them on-line, but with shipping, a 60 pack runs upwards of $60.  Eeks... I am sure I can have a photo book printed for cheaper than that...

I have about 20 page protectors remaining. I will probably start out printing and putting individual pictures in pocket pages. I may be able to scrape by with enough this year... 

Anyone reading this, that sees these on sale, in CANADA, please let me know!! 

Becky Higgins - Project Life - Photo Pocket Pages - 12 x 12 Big Variety Pack 2 - 60 Pack
I'd prefer all 60 to be design A [the one that there are 40 of] But at this point, I'd take whatever I can get my hands on. 

Still plan to document our every day this way even though there have been the following developments: 

1] Madelyn reluctantly holds my hand now, when we're out...
2] Both kids would prefer NOT to be photographed and get a bit pissy about it...

I've been waiting for this to happen for a while. I'm disappointed, not surprised. 

I chose to document December, with a 2 page month at a glance spread, rather than weekly pages, consistent with the rest of my album. I obviously want to have pages for December, to finish off my album. But, in creating a December Daily album, I feel like there would be too much repetition if I did the weekly format.  

[December Daily album is coming along, I just sent a whole bunch of photos to be printed. My goal is to have the album completely finished by the end of January, fingers crossed] I will share it when I'm done. 

For now, I am completed my PL2018 album, here is December:

Both Sides: 



Left Side: 


Right Side:


The following Sahlin Studio product was used: 

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Home-for-the-Holidays-Journal-Cards-1.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Home-for-the-Holidays-Journal-Cards-2.html
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Christmas-Elements.html



1 comment:

Eva said...

Yay you! Congratulations on finishing 2018 in January! That's awesome!

A 12 x 12 photo book with 20 pages (40 sides) from London Drugs Photo is $60, just for your reference. If you need more pages you can add them for $1 each. I like their quality.

Eva